Site Policy of Ready4Reise
1. Field of application
(1) The following conditions apply to the use of https://ready4reise.com, hereinafter referred to as “our website”. For the use of the website it is important that you as a user accept our conditions of use. The registration and use of our website is free of charge.
(2) By registering, you agree to the conditions of use of our website. By your consent, you warrant to us that you will not create any articles that violate the usage conditions.
(3) By using our website, no contract between the users and us is concluded.
2. Obligations as users
(1) One of your duties as a user is that you do not publish any articles that violate these forum rules, good morals or otherwise against German law.
The following points are unapproved or have to be observed:
1. You will not provide false personal information on our website or create a profile for a 3. person without permission.
2. You will only create a single personal account.
3. If we block your account, you will not create another without our permission.
4. You will not use our website if you are under 18 years of age.
5. Your contact details are correct and you will keep them up-to-date.
6. You will not pass your password, allow another person to access your account, or perform any other action that could jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first obtaining our written permission.
8. If you select a user name or similar name for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we consider it necessary (for example, if the owner of a trademark makes a complaint about a user name which does not correspond to the real name of a user).
9. Publish content that is untrue and whose publication is subject to a criminal offense or an administrative offense.
10. Sending spam via our website to other users.
11. Use of content protected by copyright and trademark law without legal authorization (e.g., press releases, etc.)
12. Acts which are anti-competitive.
13. Multiple setting of topics on our website (so-called double postings).
14. own advertising, consequently camouflaged advertising and
15. Publish content that is offensive, racist, discriminatory, or pornographic, against other users and the general public.
To delete your posts
Prohibition to use our website and
Block access as a user.
(3) If you have not complied with our conditions of use and this has resulted in possible legal violations which arose from your set contents in our website (delinquency), you undertake to indemnify us against all claims, including claims for damages, and to replace them with the costs.
In addition, the user is obligated to assist us in the case of claims for damages in the defense of the legal offense caused by him (breach of duty, etc.), and to bear the costs of appropriate legal defense for us.
(4) By your agreement, you warrant to us that you will not create any content that violate the usage conditions. The same also applies to the setting of external links and the signatures.
3. Transfer of usage rights
You, the user, have the responsibility of copyright when publishing content and topics on our website. As a user, you only grant us the right, upon publication of your content on our homepage, to make the conten permanently available for retrieval. Furthermore, our team has the right to delete, edit and move your topics and posts within our website in order to link them with other content or delete it.
4. Limitation of liability
(1) We do not take any responsibility for the posts, topics, external links and the resulting content published on our website, in particular not for their correctness, completeness and actuality. We are also not obligated to permanently monitor the transmitted and saved contributions of the users or to investigate whether they point to an illegal content. We are only liable in case of wilful or grossly negligent breach of duty.
(2) We expressly point out that the posts and discussions on our website are completely non-binding. The use of the contributions and their exploitation is at your own risk.
(3) We do not assume any liability for the content and correctness of advertisements. The author is solely responsible for the content of the advertisements; The same applies to the content of the advertised website. When displaying the advertisement on our website, we do not agree at the same time with the illegal content. Therefore the liability lies exclusively with the advertising customer.
(4) A continuous uninterrupted retrieval of our website is not garanteed. We hereby expressly object to any liability in this respect. Even with great care, downtime can unfortunately not be ruled out.
All texts, pictures and other information and data published on our website are subject to the copyright of our site, unless otherwise stated. Any form of reproduction and / or modification may only be carried out with the written permission of us. Otherwise, we reserve the right to take legal action against this infringement. All costs resulting from a breach of the law by a user will be charged to the user.
6. Subject to alteration
We have at all times the right to change the conditions of use. The change is then published by entry on the website.
7. Termination and term of membership of our website
The membership begins with the registration and with the consent of our conditions of use and insists on an indefinite time. Membership may be terminated without notice at any time.
8. Severability clause
The present conditions of use are to be considered part of our website, from which we refer to this page. If individual formulations of this condition of use are no longer fully or no longer fully compliant with the applicable legal situation, it must be assumed that the remaining provisions of the usage conditions remain.
These conditions of use were created on the basis of www.jurarat.de.