Ready4Reise is a tour operator for travellers who want to combine fun, meeting new people and exploration with travel. Our trips are tailored for international students or expats living in Germany who would like to discover fascinating places. Our goal is to provide unique experiences by taking our travellers to Towns and Cities, Castles, UNESCO World Heritage and beautiful locations.
We offer city trips to major destinations like Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Frankfurt etc. We also have special trips to other locations like Castles, Palaces, Museums and landmarks. Our trips include in general an onward and return journey with modern coach bus.
We try to provide trips which are within the budget of our travellers. Our prices start from as low as 29€ per Person.
Our trips are made for travellers in the age range of 18-40years. As long as you are openminded and willing to meet new people, your are welcome to participate on all of our trips!
The booking process is as follows:
1. Go to the desired Tourpage and click „Book this Tour“-Button
2. Select the Date and Departure Point
3. Fill in the traveller details based on the number of seats chosen
4. Click on „Buy now“-Button to see your Booking Totals
5. Click on „Proceed to Checkout“ and fill your Billing details on the Checkoutpage. You can review your Order before finally placing the Order
6. You will receive a notification Mail after placing the Order. We will process the Order and update you further when Trip gets confirmed
7. Once Trip gets confirmed we send you payment links to Pay for your booking. We will confirm receipt of the payment and send you booking confirmation
8. Join on the Trip day and Enjoy the ride
Traveller details are required to verify if they fall in the agerange of 18-40years.
Yes, you can change the traveller details by contacting us. It cost 10€ for every change. Please make sure to inform us before trip starts. The traveller has to carry an ID for verification.
Yes, you may change. However you need to pay the difference fare (if necessary) and a change fee for each change of 10€. Please contact us first via email to change your departure city.
We collect booking fees as a part of PayPal/GoCardless Gateway fees. This fee will be displayed at the Checkout Page. The fee is non refundable.
We currently offer 3 types of Payment Methods/Gateways
2. SEPA-Mandate (GoCardless)
3. Credit Cards (via PayPal)
We will send you a notification email, if the minimum number of bookings is reached. Payment links will be sent along with the email to pay for the booking. Your seat is not confirmed until we receive the payment. You will be notified when we receive the payment.
Please read the confirmation mail carefully to check the timings and be always at least 15 minutes prior at departure point.
Please take one of the following documents with
EU Citizens: Your Passport or your ID Card
Other Nationalities: Your Passport AND your residence permit or visa.
You can bring a small bag and a medium travel case for free. Please mark your luggage with appropriate label (name and address) to avoid confusion.
1. Go to „My Account“-Page on our webite
2. Click on „Orders“
3. Choose the Booking which you want to cancel, click on „Cancel Order“-Button.
Note: You can canel Orders only when the status shown for the order is „On hold“
If you cancel the order after the trip gets confirmed you will receive a refund based on our refund policy.
Login to My Account and click on Orders. If your Status is on Hold, you can Cancel your order. If you cancel, after the trip gets confimed we will refund based on our refund policy and it may take maximum up to 14 working days to refund your money.
If Trip Status: NOT CONFIRMED, Cancellation is FREE
If Trip Status: CONFIRMED
Depending on the date of cancellation, you will get a certain percentage of money back.
|Days Left Before Trip Date||28-21 Days||21-14 Days||14-7 Days||< 7 Days|
*The refund percentage is applied to the base fare. Refund possible only cancelled when Trip got confirmed. Booking fees are non refundable.